Ethereum Classic is a currency created after Ethereum hard fork, which happened on July 20, 2016. It supports the original version of blockchain and endorses the core values of freedom from third-party interference and censorship. The team of ETC developers are planning to closely follow Ethereum’s roadmap until the coin’s community is mature enough to make consensual decisions on further changes. Find out more on ETC official website.
To start mining Ethereum Classic on MinerGate, you should go to the “Miner” tab of the GUI application, choose Ethereum Classic and click “Start mining” in the appropriate column. CPU and GPU mining options are available for ETC.
We support alternative software for ETC mining, such as Ethminer and Genoil. The settings and ready-to-use .bat files are available on the Alternative miners page.
After you make your first Ethereum Classic coins, you will be able to withdraw them to your wallet or to the cryptocurrency exchange.How to withdraw Ethereum Classic to your wallet
- Choose a wallet for Ethereum Classic. The official wallet is available for download on the currency’s official website.
- Go to the Wallet tab of MinerGate app and click Withdraw button in the upper right corner of the screen. You can also withdraw from the Dashboard on the website; just find Ethereum Classic and click Withdraw button next to it.
- Enter the desired amount of coins (leave the field blank to withdraw the whole balance).
- Insert your wallet address in the Address bar and click Withdraw button again.
- Your coins are sent to the wallet!
- Choose a crypto exchange where you want to withdraw your ETC. (We recommend Changelly – the most trusted cryptocurrency exchange in crypto community).
- Go to MinerGate application or your Dashboard , choose Ethereum Classic and click Withdraw.
- The exchange will provide you with the Address that you’ll need to enter to the Address field.
- Click the Withdraw button.
- Your coins are on their way to the exchange!
Any withdrawal can be checked on the Historique de retrait page in your Dashboard.
Pool fees for Ethereum Classic is 1% for PPLNS method.