Ethereum is one of the most ambitious blockchain project. It runs its own cryptocurrency, called Ether, but goes beyond being just digital currency. Ethereum is a decentralized platform that allows building smart contracts: decentralized applications (dapps) that run as they coded without any possibility of censorship, downtime, fraud or third parties interference. Learn more on Ethereum official website.
To start mining Ethereum on MinerGate, you should go to the “Miner” tab of our application, choose Ethereum and click “Start mining” in the appropriate column. Both CPU and GPU mining are available for ETH. We also support alternative applications for Ethereum mining, such as Ethminer and Genoil. The settings and preset batch files are available at the Alternative miners page.
After you gain your first Ethereum coins, you will be able to withdraw them to your wallet or to the cryptocurrency exchange.How to withdraw Ethereum to your wallet
- Choose a wallet for Ethereum. Currently, there are many options at your liking; the official client can be found on ETH GitHub page.
- Go to the Wallet tab of MinerGate app and click Withdraw button in the upper right corner of the screen. Alternatively, go to your Dashboard on the website, find Ethereum and click Withdraw button next to it.
- Enter the desired amount of coins (leave the field blank to withdraw everything).
- Insert your wallet address in the Address bar and hit Withdraw button again.
- Your coins are on their way to the wallet!
- Choose an exchange where you want to withdraw your coins. (We recommend Changelly – the most trusted cryptocurrency exchange in crypto community).
- Go to MinerGate application or your Dashboard , choose Ethereum and click Withdraw.
- The exchange will provide you with the Address that you’ll need to copy to the respective field.
- Hit the Withdraw button.
- Your coins are on their way to the exchange!
All your withdrawals can be checked in the Historique de retrait section in your Dashboard.
Pool fees for Ethereum is 1% for PPLNS method.